Saturday, December 15, 2007

turning point

yesterday night, at 12 am, i declared myself a changed person.
it was difficult to realise all my bad deeds and learn to become something new out of it.
thanks to the recent life-changing events that happened, i've turned myself into someone better. weird how life bugs you. well in this case change you.but i'm ok now. understand me. if you know the real me, you'll understand.but it's turning out no one understand me for myself. not even my dear ones. i have dark corners in my soul. if i ever lived a life of an american kid, i'll be one of the goths. but i don't. instead i live in singapore. as a teenager who was born and bred to be a full-blown muslim. full-time. i never regret this life i live as this is only temporary.

like the sayings of this one person,"living as a full-time muslim on earth and in this life is like staying in an unseen prison, chaining and restraining every single motion you wish to make. not that free-will is non-existent. its just not there yet. you're covered from top to toe with clothes that restricts your freedom of style. you're required to pray five times a day that more often than not destroy the plans for happiness that we persue in this life. you must take care of everything that you say, think, hear, smell, touch, taste, see and feel. this changes your whole life. your freedom of speech is definitely cut. and you can not wish for evil and revenge. always forgive and forget. like this world don't have enough hate and deception. why add to it? everything makes sense. when somethings don't, blame it on those who don't follow the simple rules of life. live, love and pray."

its easy enough to hear and understand, ain't it? read between the lines. be a little more complex will you? i hate people who take things too simply, so much so that its taken for granted.

"I despise simplicity. It is the negation of all that is beautiful," Norman Hartnell.

No comments: