Sunday, December 2, 2007

"lub dub lub dub," says my heart.

i went to abang faisal and kak noraini's wedding ceremony today. it was fun. including the part when i saw abg syamsul and abg amri. maybe i should tell u something about them first.

abg syamsul used to relief for my tuition teacher. that day when he came in, i didn't know he was from my religious class. i swear. he came to relief that fateful day. so coincidentally, i had PMS that day or something like that. i was also irritated that my tuition teacher didn't appear cause i had done lots of pratice papers which i wanted her to check. so he got on my nerves or maybe vice versa and something like, "your hair's damn long for a guy" shot out of my mouth. i didn't mean to upset him but it's said and there's nothing i can do about it. and i don't like saying sorry last time. not even thank you. bear with it. i used to be mean. but i've changed since. that event kinda contribute to it. so i went home after the class and on the way down, met my bro, who told me about that guy's identity and i suddenly reflected all i had done in the previous 2 hours to make him totally upset and worsen the situation of his first day at the tuition centre. so, as miss karma and myself had said before, "what goes around, comes around." i felt totally bad after it and since then, everytime his path crossed mine, i'd feel bad and not want to look at him, fearing he would recognise me as the old me and continue to think badly of me. just for the record, abg syamsul, abg amri and abg faisal are best friends since they all go to the same religious class since young.

so the story of abg amri. at the end of last 2 years, december 2005, i met him for the first time. it was at a nightwalk event made for the teenagers in the religious class. he was the smartest and coolest and cutest guy i've ever met in my life on that very day and still is till today. i got crushed, hard. went around asking people, got to know he's the brother of one of my ustazs. and when i ask futher, got to know he's like 20+. there goes my chance. but it doesn't in the least change my opinion of him. he's hot stuff girls!

so anyway, meet all 3 of them today at the wedding. all of them posing for photos with the groom. so when i first saw amri he's like smiling, and if only in my imagination, at me. at first i didn't see syamsul till he passed the camera to amri for his turn at the photo-taking. then as he sat there, next to faisal, he looked my way, probably because of the intense stare i threw he's way. so being the little girl i was, i hid behind my mother, hoping, no, praying, that he didn't see me. so tugged at mum's clothes to move on and grab food and quickly settle down. luckily, mum was understanding enough. when everyone's done taking their food, i voluntered to take drinks for the 3 of us. btw, i was the only child again. then i filled up a glass of drink, realised i only took 1 cup. went over to take 2 more. suddenly, amri came by. i was like...wah. then i moved aside to allow him take his drink first. common courtesy. while taking his drink, he smiled. just the thought that it was for me makes my day. so he moved aside and looked at me. again. so i was smiling back, then moved to take the drinks. he was like behind me drinking from he's cup and i can barely keep my hands steady. that's a record. i didn't even feel this way when ehem was around. i'll tell u about ehem some other day. but if you know me u'll know who i'm talking about.

so got a seat, next to a super cut kid. this little guy was my mum's friend's son. so ya. he was fed little bites and i had fun just watching him eat. but with the super loud booming music and the overly excited wind that kept blowing at my scarf, i couldn't get much into my mouth anyway. so i was holding on to dear life of my scarf and watching that kiddo looking at me with large eyes and laughing when i said boo. it was so cute lah. then out of the corner of my eyes, i saw amri looked at me or maybe the kiddo. none the matter. something cute must have caught his eye to look our way, with that look in his face. awwwww. so while we were eating, abg faisal and his rombongan moved off with further loud and cool noises from the backup artists.

overall, the day had been fun and unnerving for me. most of the thanks going out to the kiddo. i didn't even get his name. nevertheless, i had fun and it was good fun. the kind that doesn't make you feel bad in its aftermath and makes the memory forever etched in your mind.

No comments: