Monday, December 10, 2007

chilling out!~

so, i'll update on the most fun thing which had occured to me during the weekend. i got a break from my sewing lessons up till wednesday so most of the time will be spend practising new skills, making designs for the new clothes i'm making, watching Heroes and Prison Break box sets and of course, sleeping.

and besides slagging my butt off, i've also worked out, indoors and at the gym on the second storey of the community centre. although i must say the trip to the gym had almost caused me my back again. not mentioning getting wet all the way home and risking myself of a cold. so here i am today, again in a turtleneck, just returning from a trip to tampines to get my sewing supplies on a heavily rainy day. seems to me s'pore is frrreeeeeezzzziinngg!! never thought i would say that considering i'm always praying for the sun to go away every single time when i'm walking home from school.

come, lets talk about yesterday. went home from the excersice, freshen up, ate lunch, read a book ,took a nap and played pirate poppers. btw, that game is starting to make me frustrated, but still it was fun. so then my ever silent phone tinggled to live with an sms from kak norls. she asked me to come with her to a dinner at expo. asked details about the event, seek permission from parents and suddenly, i was on my way out. everything always changes so fast in my life. one minute i was sleeping, the other minute, i'm walking out in the rain again, away from the comfort of my warm and dry home, towards fun and laughter. so kak norls was late and i had to wait. didn't really mind the waiting considering she was always the one waiting whenever we went out. i must say the whole event was an eye-opener for me. i didn't know so much efforts were ongoing to make us singaporeans more knowledgable of the cultures and religions in this little island. met so many new friends who were not only fun but clever too! haha. so all of them are older than me, besides the child and nephew of kak maria. kak maria was a worldy woman. besides the fact that she totally talk and look like my mum, she was a hilarious person! i still remember her jokes and the eye-action!; totally original. had a 7-course meal served to us, which we cleared; every single plate gave to us was emptied, thanks to the delicious food served and the helpful serving done by kak maria. the event ended far later than expected. it ended about 10.30, 1 hour after the anticipated time. then everyone said their goodbyes and we all went home. along the way kak norls was enlightening me on how the bad jokes on marriage counselling was started by kak maria and the rest of the volunteer crew. wierd and hilarious. for futher details please ask her or me personally. don't want the joke to get out of hand, if you know what i mean. hahahahahhahahahaaaha. ok,that's all for now folks!

No comments: