Saturday, December 22, 2007

my sacrifice (as promised)

my love, my sacrifice

i love you
since the first sight
since the first light

ever since, every moment your presence lingers
my heart stops beating
but my pulse races to the ends of the world
my breathe is taken away
but my panting increases in speed and volume
my lips, eyes and body becomes as cold and solid as ice
but my insides melts like warm chocolate at your sight

how i wish these feelings weren't true
then at least my brain will know what to do
yet a battle i've lost without a fight
try as much as i possibly might

you've stolen my heart without a doubt
in my simple life, you're on top

my heart is now yours to cherish or break
i give you the choice to decline or take
i'll pray to God for the strenght to live on
if you decide i'm not worth your coin

but if you turn and take my hand
i swear i'm the happiest human on land

from the gentle feelings of respect and care
now it have escalated into a new affair
i thought your love was enough to be shared
now mistaken, i hated at how much i cared

i hate you
you believe the world revolves around you
you took advantage of my love for you
wake up lad, the sea's line won't cut into two
at least not for the likes of you
no matter how much you believe it true

i hated the control you had over my life
it is mine, but you run it like i'm your wife

i hated the reason you turn me away
wuth a pathetic excuse that you're gay

i hated how much you didn't care
not even for my feelings that you tear

i hated how little effort you had to use
to coax me into blowing my fuse

i hated the way you move around
like the world owes you a million pound

i hated the way you speak each sentence
knowing i would fall for every nonsense

i hated the very likes of you
being able to play me like a shipyard crew

but most of all i hated the way i love you
it's just too much to care for anything else
other than the fact that i can hear wedding bells
but at my wedding, the bride is someone else.

No comments: