Monday, December 17, 2007

dis is very me

throughout my whole life, there are 3 things people usually say about me.
1. i'm random.
2. i'm jolly and laugh at absolutely anything and everything, till sometimes it hurts others.
3. i'm nice.


from all of the observations, i've learnt to change for the better. become more mature. where does that get me? i destroy myself. read through all my blogs again. recently, it has only been about me and i. so rarely about myself. myself has gone away. all because of what i and me wants to be. my mum once said to me, "watch your mouth. one day its gonna hurt yourself more than others." its true. that day has come without me even noticing. i just went on with my everyday life like nothing has happened. its so painful. now that the crowd have gathered again, we have finally realised our selfishness had lead to the heart-wrenching pain which siti khairunnisa feels everyday. we are sorry. truly. forgive our mistakes and give us a second chance, please.


now off to the second part of this. HADY MIRZA WON ASIAN IDOL!!! who would have guessed? not even the "good" judges can predict his win. what can i say? i have his autographed album and poster. want it? wonder how much its worth is on e-bay. anyway, his win was so unexpected, my family and i have created a few reasons for his win.

1. He is GOOD! (duh! i won't buy his album if i didn't think so in the first place)

2. He have crowd appeal (a huge one at that. i mean, his cute and confused smile melts every girl's heart lah. fine, i'm biased. kill me.)

3. the service provider for the votes made was Mediacorp Tech. Pte. Ltd. (i mean come on, see the link?)

4. singaporeans are the richest among all people from the other countries (seriously, do u need explanation on that? links. rich-more votes-win! futhermore, 1 vote is 60cents, singapore money. imagine that same amount in other countries!)

5. singaporeans benefit from the whole voting thing cause we are the only nation with more than 3 quaters who understands english (wrong voting format, vote discounted! i mean, WTH! 1 vote 2 choices. people from other countries who don't understand that wasted so much money man!)

6. Hady have a lot of crazy fans all around. you might never know what they are capable off. one can only guess. (and i really mean that!)

7. Hady is a muslim and hari raya haji is this thursday. (see the link? Allah have ways to shock even in the most expected time! Yay! Islam rocks my SOCKS!!)

so those were all the reasons my family and i can think about. please tag if you have more to add or even comment on the few reasons i've already put up. and btw, i hated the malaysian judge. i mean, so what if u think jac is THE best. you have NO RIGHT to CRITISIZE my idols!! move off and hide your face in the toilet bowl or something now that jac had lost! BOO-YAH! ok, too much watching of kim possible:) and the song rendition of tak bisakah by the indian idol was cute, BUT U TOTALLY SPOIL THE SONG!! i don't think peterpan fans will appreciate that. and jac and hady, both of u please stop singing your gemilang and freedom songs. i know it is good but pleaselah, bored already leh. sing some other EXCELLENT songs, preety please, with cherries and pudding cream on top?

i've finished watching Heroes season 1. lag, i know. don't remind me. after watching the whole thing, my mind's preety screwed up about all the voting system, time, war and cockroaches. ok fine, i'm random. but its true. there was a cockroach in my room yesterday and i couldn't kill it without thinking about myself being a hiro and killing sylar with that magnificent sword of his. lols:)

don't mind me, i'm just being as special as i usually am. what? you don't think i'm special? i just killed sylar in my room yesterday. talk about ironies.

No comments: