Monday, November 5, 2007

its almost done

wierd how fast time past when we don't take notice of it
except, of course, during the examination itself

i had gone through very bad times with some of the papers
and special surprises with others
i'm not mentioning which papers got my nerves hot and boiling and which soothes the throat
cause it is said to be bad luck or something like that
not that i'm a believer in all things "blacknbad"
however, i do believe in Allah's power
so now all i'd do is pray hard
and may Allah give me what is best for myself and my future
for Allah knows everything
and i'll leave it in his powers
to help me through my desperate cries for help.

i'm going out tomorrow
to celebrate my success of having gone through social studies and bio on the same day
so, be jealous...
i don't care what you feel

I DESERVE THIS!

No comments: