Sunday, November 18, 2007

today is poetry day

my glasses broke yestereve
hence, due to my blindness for the day, i'll spend most of my time here.
Instead of going to the Creative warehouse sale and searching for a job at town.

this is a random post, to those who wants to know about my life updates.
i don't really want to write this, but since this is what blogging is all about, well, why not?

i prefer to express my feelings in poetic writings.
DON'T ask me WHY i LOVE poetry.
its just my way of expression.
try and understand me.
i know its not easy.
even i sometimes don't understand what i have written.
however, there is one thing you should know about it.

my words are true coming from the very soul of my life
my thoughts and feelings rule my head instead
my eyes would not be able to tell my life story
the way my words express the very want and cry of my heart

No comments: