Sunday, November 18, 2007

my works

Gone and in pain

soul-shattered, ripped and tattered
my heart is broken in words unspoken
Life brings no more thrill
in the roundabout motion of Allah's wheel

sadness-consumed; leave me to feel
what life offers is everything but nil
bring me back my life, my kill
not then leave me be, give me time to heal

Tinted pearl of love

i know nothing when infatuated
i thought everything when you reacted
yet when you leave, life contracted
leaving me bleeding, raging with hatred

why you act as if we connected
why you leave left me waited
why you open gesturing i entered
why you turn drive me rapted

with desperation i fled my world
with my spirit and soul i searched the pearl
the one you took when you went away
the one i'm searching for till today
the one keeping my senses at bay
the one i need to survive another

My hurts

a crying for help from deep within
to escape a life, a penitentiary
waiting for a life of new begins
pseudo-fate of a day of wanton misery

prevaricate the silence of dark
wishing for a light shining star
discordant with my stoical mark
hinerant of immortal utopia

faith guides through querulous span
staid my soul in rustic nature
having one life wishing it to end
waiting for delight in forever rapture

i snivelled, i bawled, i blubbered and roared
yet nobody answered though i cried out loud
i'm alone in darkness i know naught
my soul is shattered, my light is out

Give way

how dare you leave me
without a smile
without goodbye

how can breathe again
knowing your reminiscence haunts me
knowing your inevitable absence kills me

i'm stuck forever in silent anguish
my dignity scarred, my essence marred
my trust hammered, my love derided

can't you see now so clearly
i'm aching for you from deep within
occupied and oblivious to my feelings
your ignorance leave me in pain so slicing

leave me now never return
as my heart had already been left to burn

Nothing waits

torn between the reality and the misery
i immense myself in Life's irony
loving and hating is never easy
sometimes it hurts, sometimes it remedies

gather up hopes to continue living
overcoming the pain forever hurting
my remeniscence alive, forever bugging
my future life is disturbed with it chasing

the past has already happened
i must forget and stop turning back
all that had been could never return
for future is forward and i cannot lag

time is moving never waiting
for wounds to heal, for souls aching
as life is mobile, alive and kicking
i must continue this journey, live on enduring

Sweet love

i had never seen utopia
i had never felt bliss
i had never wanted heaven
until you came

you changed my world
now i can never know anything else
other than your hug
other than your kiss
other than your love

your love is like the river
it never stops flowing
i never realised till yesterday
how important you are to me

im like the daisy growing at the bank of your river
without your presence
i will wither
no more alive
dead and lifeless

now i realised i need you everyday
my life is nothing without your love

one that seem difficult to imagine
one that is not possible to live
one that is unbearable to leave

Yourself

I'm in desperate need of something
Yet i am not able to point it out
But when i'm around you
The need of that something disappears
The want of anything else vanish
What is it that you possess?
Why am i like this?

Show me what you are giving me
Cause i'm now blinded by something each time you look at me
Cause i'm now in a world i'm not able to explain
Cause I'm now lost in a world you abandon

Show me what your presence bring
Show me your love...

My love

i feel so lost, so cold
without you my world is empty
without you i feel no life beating in me
without you the beauty in me is all gone
my world now no more round

the perfect crystals of dreams
are now just broken pieces of glass
pieces created as you left
pieces created as you turn away

when you are gone
i'm no more special
as i'm created for you
and i lose reason to live when you're no more here

when you are gone
my world is empty, without company
my beauty is gone without a sound
my life has turned into something baneful

i miss your love
i miss your care
i miss your laughters and smiles
which gave me cause to pull through another day

i miss your hugs
i miss your sweet kisses
i miss your gentle endearments which showered me
with life
with love
with happiness
i wan to be with you forever
yet my insecurities had pushed you away
yet my immaturity had killed my own life
yet my doubts of your love had crushed our circle of trust

when i finally break through
i'll turn to you
i'll want you back

however, you were so cold
like you hated the very sight of me
but i knew hatred too well to know you still love me

please come back to me my darling, my life, my soul
i'll give anything to be with you again
just to feel your love and happiness again
just to feel alive again
cause you are my Life

No comments: