Wednesday, November 7, 2007

all in a day's work

exhausted...but sleep doesn't come to me
tired...but my eyes wouldn't seem to shut
fatigued...but i can't shake off this jittery, fluttery feeling

wonder why...
curious.

wonder why i feel this way
wonder why i feel better when i give instead of receive
wonder why i feel bitter at watching a couple loving each other
wonder why i feel desire to learn more about overcoming my fear

its a beautiful feeling, like a fairytale from my daydreaming
its a bedevilling feeling, like a world no more its being

don't ask me why
i'm wasting precious time

i'm exhausted from running a race only i can see
i'm tired of living a lie i can't break free
i'm fatigued in my want to have a better half... a better me

truly, just let me be
i'm not absented from Life's pain just because i'm a professional in the art of Masks
i'm not a person whom you think i am
i know you have found me in the most deceitful lie
and i cannot tell you otherwise but believe this one lie i tell you now

i love what you have given to me...so preciously, so freely
even if what you have given me breaks a heart i didn't know i possess
i love what you have taught me...so sincerely, so earnestly
even if i know you didn't thought of giving me a lesson in life that i would remember

forever...
forever...
forever..

No comments: