Friday, October 26, 2007

"EnJoYinG O's"

a lil update on life
wanted to update yesterday
but life takes upon its on wheels

if you know what i meant, you're smart.

anyways, i've completed 4 papers
12 more to go....

Additional maths was not as tough as i thought
except maybe 4-5 questions which really got on my nerve
and the FACT that i chose the more difficult question for both papers
not a good sign

Pure Chemistry was...ok
I don't know how to describe it and fyi i don't usually use the word "OK"
and a special annoucement,
I would like to thank alif and heda for helping me in chem
cause apparently i'm weak at it
and the questions they answered helped me
and i meant that literally(one of the qn actually appeared exactly as i asked)

Elective geography....(sigh exaggerately)
I'm praying i'll at least pass
cause the paper was tough
and when i say that i mean it
and to afiqah, don't cry my dear
i'll pray for us both ok?

overall, i'm "enjoying o's"(notice the inverted commas)
but truly...
i thought o levels is one scary nightmare in everybody's life
it doesn't sound as bad as it actually is

No comments: