Monday, October 8, 2007

I'M REBORN AT LAST!

i once had a blog...
then,
i went into a sec 4 life.

i'm sure that explains a lot.

or does it?

i'm random.

hate me.love me.despise me.admire me.

for all i care, i finally have a functional blog again.
reborn...
14 days before judgement day...
22.10.2007
a.maths o'level paper one
the first paper for my whole o'level

i like writin poetry
sometimes if i don't make sense
don't ostracise me, critise me, label me
blame yourself for not being smart enough to understand me

i speak english,malay,indonesian...some chinese
i listen
my mind is controlled not by my body alone
blame my medulla oblangata
i don't care

I LOVE YOU...
that being said
don't kill yourself
cause if you die i will cry
and Allah knows that wouldn't be nice
it secures you a place in hell.
so obviously, its not good....
GET IT!?

No comments: