Wednesday, July 2, 2008

sick fish

so everyone's been asking me why i call myself fish.
SO?

so everyone know's i'm sick.
SO?

so my family don't believe i'm really sick.
SO?

i'm tired of having to explain myself. it sucks. truly. i guess you're just not worth the explainations much less the impact of my words.

i guess i told you before. one of these days i'm gonna get sick. its past time anyways. i'm always sick latest by may and another sick period would be on the last 3rd quater of the year. so yah.

i was terribly sick on monday. it was searing hot outside but i shivered of coldness inside. like really, 2 blankets and 1 duvet couldn't make me hot enough. (don't think dirty!) i was like freezing lah. my body was numb and my brain kept screaming take panadol. in the end, of course, my mind won and i broke out in cold sweat 3 hours later. my fever was over but that wasn't the end of my misery. the pounding headache became worst and my stomach couldn't quench down its nausea. vomitted till there's nothing to vomit, cried like a baby because of the pain. i felt like dying. thankfully, by morning i was able to walk straight enough to get to the clinic. waited for 1 bloody hour in the queue and another 1 hour to get out of it. by the time i walked home, the sun was bad enough to kill my brain cells. i've been taking frequent showers and drinking water in small portions according to the doctor's advice to cure my stomach flu. the flu was so bad, all my favourite food tasted like baby food and all the drinks like crap. and basically, even though i have eaten, i would feel like i haven't for 10 days. AND THE DOCTOR SAID I HAD DEHYDRATION!! freak rite? i know. he even gave me hydration salts. like what the deuce?

2 days mc. today's the 2nd day already. so fast. i'm missing samba today. sad. wonder what my group is doing in school right now. gosh i miss school. and i've yet to do so mant things.

1) Print the certs for APEL portfolio
2) Print CSA notes
3) Do all my tutorials since last week!
4) Hand in my punchcard
5) Clean my room
6) Update this blog on so many happenings; eg, fyrhto SO? workshop, my batam trip, NAS concert, Samba's 1st performance, etc..

that said. i'll see you again. insyallah. btw, that means, with god's will. yeah...

bye docs!

No comments: