Tuesday, July 15, 2008

blogging

someone declared war with me on my tagboard.
he/she didn't even take up my milk-n-cookies peace offering.
now i'm upset. no one likes the look on siti's face when she's upset.
he/she is with a group as far as i'm concerned.
i truly would know where i've gone wrong.
please oblige my 1 wish of knowing who you are. please and thank you.

moving on... i'm busy nowadays.
i have a fa1 class test at 6+ later i seriously doubt i'll pass the test.

i had a great week last week.
like from zero to WO!

got myself into a&f ig subcomm n CARE.
made my 100% attendence history.
missed samba again:(
recovered fully from stomach flu only to get killer throat and sinus in the morning"_"
went for 1st subcomm camp.
met wonderful people. like ina:)
my brother got chicken pox but still went for ndp pre-show.
went for cpf and played sennunai like crap:)
did pt every morning during the weekend.
realised tutoring huda is like playtime.
celebrated dear naquiyah's burfday.
went for ig meeting and realised i'm now running for main comm.
and i really don't think i'll pass fa test tmr.
so yah. that's basically it.
tell you what, i've not been updating on things i shud have months back.
and i really don't think i would.
so for more info, call this number..........

i won't give you my number here.
i've had 3 stalkers before and wouldn't want to repeat the experience, thank you.
but link here link there, i'm sure you'll be able to add me at msn.
then maybe, i'll give you a chance to ask for my number and take me out to a date:)

but take from my experience,
some people may reject all those hard work with a simple "haha" and it really cuts to the quick.
even if your intentions were clear and had nothing to do with the fact that you're having a crush on that guy/girl.

painful truth man.
just like how i forget so many new people i meet this week only. sheesshhh....

No comments: