Tuesday, July 22, 2008

my final exams are coming up
i have presentations and group works almost everyday of the week
deadlines after deadlines

time just goes tick-tock-tick-tock
then it's gone
sometimes i wonder where my life flew to

i'm missing everyone of my friends
i mean it.

i can't help myself
i feel so many negative feelings nowadays.
i felt anger so often.
i felt like quitting.
me...siti khairunnisa.
do you know how sad that is?
the world is dying. i can feel its depression.

thankful i am for the people who come up randomly in my poly life.
if only to say hello
cos some don't do it.
they see me, they look away. don't know why.

you ask me when's the last time i laugh in class..
you ask me when's the last time i even smiled...
my reply,"i have no idea"

it is that sad.

i need to find myself again.
if only...

btw...15 is number of the day
i failed my 1st test. FA1 class test which is 15% of my module.
by 1.5 marks.
if you were to remember, i almost got an A for the 1st test
by 1.5 marks
and here's the scary part.
my register number in class is 15
my birthday falls on the 15th
the amount in my wallet is $15
the bus i take to school is 15.

if its not coincidence i don't know what is

No comments: