Sunday, July 6, 2008

random blog hopping

from raudah:)

1. What do you hate about yourself?
NOthiNG??
fish you for even asking!

2. Where would u go if someone sponsors u an air ticket?
SPonSeReD? wooo! MADINAH...MEKAH!!

3. What's your favourite thing to do?
GO CAMPS! I LOVE TP CAMPS!!

4. Do u think money can buy happiness?
u kidding? i'm in accounting and finance! there's such thing called good will?? shessh!

5. If u were given a chance to received something, what would it be?
can it be someone instead? :)

6. Things you can't live without?
i love raudah's answer! damn funny. (For now, my Spectacles and hp. Esp Spec, once I misplaced it or broke it, that’s it. rabun dok..)
lol kape?
as for me...my faith.

7. What are u afraid to lose?
my laughter:DD can u imagine siti without laughters? sad giler!

8. If you win 1 million, what would u do?
invest. i sound like mr chan. GOD! oh! i noe! buy summer house at mekah! then ask everyone stay there:))

9. What do u dream of doing in the future?
doing? idk...HAVE MORE FUN? GEREKS!

10. List out 3 good point the who gave this survey?
NICE! GEREK! && SHORTIE LIKE ME!! woots!!!

11. What makes me happy?
when u say me do u refer to u or to me?
so subjective. shessh!

12. What type of person do u hate most?
i'll give the same answer everytime. THERE'S A TYPE? I DON'T NOTICE!

13. If u could have a superpower what would it be?
Tak nak power ah. i love me for myself:)

14. Which season do u like?
Singapore where got season? it's sunny all year round! and i'm loving it!!

15. What do u think is the most important thing in ur life?
thing? not really thing ah....but its my family. i'd die without them.

16. (personal question) (this is a bonus question!) Who's the person you always blog about?
Ade ah orang tu. READ MY BLOG LAH! gees!

17. Who was the last person who hugged u?
Don't know! Too many hugs at one go. BUT IT WAS FROM FYRHTO PPL!! WOOHOO!!

18. What is the one thing u want it badly now?
1stly...your english sucks! next, can u stop asking things? i'm not materialistic wokay?

19. Whom are u close to?
MUMMY! BROS! ZUE!! woohoo!!

20. Favourite colour of ur world?
BROWN!

instructions : remove one question frm above and add in ur personal question. Make it a total of 20 question then tag 8 people in ur list. List them out at the end of this post. Notify he/she through your tagboard

8 people tagged: Zue, Huda, Qaiyum, ZY, Handsome, Hiu Ching, Aisyah && HAKIM!

conferm satu pun tak buat nanti. tengok je.

No comments: