Tuesday, April 28, 2009

let's call quits

sorry if this post is mostly in malay. i can't help myself. cos its all about my new cca. tpsilat.
if u noe me long enough, you would have known i JUST started in silat dis year. new found passion. i dunno why. but you can throw me the worst kind of torture, dera ah, gile2 babs pun aku leh take it. tapi yang paling aku tak leh angs is people who has given me hope and new inspiration to do silat and then leave. period. like abu. like farhan. damn upsetting ah. seriously.
the only thing i have to say is that: tak semue bende boleh patah tumbuh hilang berganti. and my patience and passion can only last for so long. i cannot take anymore goodbyes.

and if you know me, i'm rarely commited to anything for longer than a few WEEKS! mind you. not that i'm the cannot commit type, but i'm the type that don't like hanging around like some EXTRA and continue being in same position unless i myself want to and its mostly due to the people there. whom i love and cherish coz whether you noe it or not, you have made a difference in my life. and its always for the better. made me stronger. i'm starting to sound mushy ah but really, if there's no reason being there, why bother right? like anyone's gonna notice me missing or miss me or anything. i'm a nobody and that's partly why i love being me. no one's gonna remember me being the hyper, stupid and weak person that i am. no one's gonna care about what i think or look like. k...i've depressed myself enough. now i'm gonna go freak myself to mj12 and then think of kambings and laughters and be optimistic again. tmr's gonna suck. back to back lectures all the way. then most prob gonna go buy bbq stuffs. nites ppl. my body and mind and soul needs rest. peace.

cos this is one of the rarest time i've ever seen your white-teeth smile;D

No comments: