Monday, April 20, 2009

new break~

lets slow the pace a little, skip a few minutes just to breathe....
take in a deep breathe (*suck in air damn loud)

AND JUMP

INTO A NEW SEMESTER! NEW CLASS! NEW SUBJECTS! ;DD

just so u noe, im supposed to take up 6 core modules+apel2+new cds(ideation)+ 6 other group commitments+sem 2.1= O.O!! hahahs. =D but instead of being uber stressed, i'm like excited. i've prepared my closet and room to accept this new phase of life. woooosh! just thinking bout me being busy makes me wanna hurry up the time. hahas. but 1 thing is for sure, i'm gonna miss my sis over at her fav intern place...hahs. anyways...

i'm supposed to be doing revision for accounting. but i just got home from shopping. and guess wat i bought from funan? my dream come true Audio-Technica Headphones! which cost a WHOOPING $65! EVEN AFTER DISCOUNT! wt... but i'm so happy, i don't mind. like FINALLY KAPE! hahas. i was supposed to windowshop my new lappie but i've decided i didn't need it cos i'm gonna buy my bro's one. hahahs. ask him for half price ah abeh! make things easier. ouh yah, forgot tell u. starting from dis week onwards, mondays are gonna be rest/do tuts day for me. cos weekends are gonna be packed. and i need find a job like real soon. i dowanna be like some pig using up the family's resources like nobody's bizness. talking bout bizness, our school won again. 5th time. cam expected ah. lols! i want PICS! last week my cam didn't have batt and memory. i sooo!! wanna blog using pics cos last week was uber WICKED! hahas.

k dah. i going watch ellen. miss her show like for a month ald? woah!~ k byes!! =DD

No comments: