Wednesday, April 15, 2009

we cheer out loud, we shout TP!

i feel so shagged. 3 days tpsilat camp.
and i stayed throughout please. just for that i deserve a =DD! hahas

bloodily enlightening and refreshing experience for me. seriously.
i've been in so many camps, but this is the first of its kind. a training camp.
where they teach u to push to the limits and make u feel like shit but at the end of the day, after all the cursings and ouchies and scratches, its all worth it. thanks to the comm. i noe its tough. trust me. been there done that. and to farhan cine. for making me realise, everything in life comes with price and if i dun work for it, its never gonna happen for me. u're a good guy underneath it all i guess coz u only want whats best for the team and u dun mind being hated and thrown bullshits at by us coz u noe we'll all be better than the day before.

and to myself, ive never as proud of u as i am right at this moment. i dun care what people say or do or think of me as ah seriously... but i really hate heavy, depressing, no laughter situations. hating doesnt mean i get angry at it. it just means im disappointed and sad and really irritated at it. i rarely get angry. u guys should noe better. but i just can't take it when i'm reprimanded for being who i am. so in a way, i kinda noe wat farhan must be feeling should anyone tell him. so yah.... understanding is the 1st step to forgiving rite? actually... missing one bus stop to home was a really awesome bad thing for me. cos despite the heavy bags and me looking like a some sweating pig in green, i managed to think, clear the head, make everything in my world right again=) and tonight, i've grown to learn.

loving the journey, every step of the way. no matter how good or bad, coz anything that doesn't kill me, can only make me stronger.

No comments: