Friday, April 3, 2009

April, you've got me fooled. BAD~

so i've been like a sick bird. lying and rolling on my poor bed.

it must have creaked pain like a zillion times but i didn't bother. much less bother bout myself stinking like a 60-year old with all that Rainbow massage balm on me. thanks so much to ain and to my tpsilat people. love you guys so much for caring;)

so while i'm in pain, i've thought out bout my life choices thus far. that being said, dying wasn't one of my options, so i had to get myself healthy. ouh btw, i've had no "proper food" since wednesday. mostly liquid stuff. coz i dowan the series of throwing up 2 days of food to occur again. and this time, i had stomach flu. which was much worst than last friday's headache and fever. like seriously. at least last week, the fever broke after 2 panadols. this time i took me 8! wt...so anyways...my stomach still feels like crap but at least my head is more clear and i seriously need help with the path of life i need to CHOOSE~ coz apparently, all of it occur at the same time. like wth. stupid saturday~ why can't there be like 3 saturdays every week?! waa...

so here's it:
1. ASAD
2. TPsilat
3. TP SIFE Nationals
4. Bloco Singapura NDP
5. MY SOCIAL LIFE! (which includes, outings wif people i love and my family)

so please reply. tag me. say what u feel. coz i seriously dunno which to choose. *DIES~

No comments: