Saturday, March 7, 2009

fairytale endings

okay so if u noe me, u knew tday was a damn hectic day for me. and you would oso noe the title up there describes everything about tday.

so we went off at 7.30 in order to be among the first in line for dental. and considering i have to get down to woodlands from outram, which i must say is among the most frustrating journey ever!!, for the 11 am RP AND TP SILAT FRIENDLY!!! (*CLAPS AND CHEERS DAMN LOUD!), me being that kiasu is normal. hahahs!! and guess wat, i damn happy at the clinic. so i change my words, outram dental isn't all that bad. if u go damn early and have no porblems at all. huahuahua!! so doc said besides the regular scraping i need nothing else! NOT EVEN A POLISH!! she said my teeth were in great condition:) only that was enough to make my day! but as ALLAH WOULD LOVE FOR ME TO HAVE IT, the rest of the day was like a never ending fairytale for me... everything was perfect. well at least in my eyes. i didn't see the dark clouds above me, nor see or feel the pain in my legs, well except for during ASAD but nevermind bout that part...hehes!

guess wat happened...to make me this happy?

1) MY 1ST OFFICIAL SILAT MATCH WAS IN RP!! no matter that i was only a supporter, i love the fun and laughters i had. and RP is the only poly i had never been in. AND I DIN GET LOST THERE! alhamdullilah!!

2) ASAD was like FUYOH UBER GREAT! and kak suhailah CAME!! hilang seh rindu! ;) and when i saw my clique in full force, and all the kids laughs and all the guru's awesomeness, and how i din cry at getting cramps and survive all of it, i just have to say: WA CAYA SAME LU BEB!

3) i came home feeling hungry and guess wat i saw on the door when i reach home, PIZZA DELIVERY MAN!! like WAT!!! this day can't get any better rite?

4) the GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY FOR ME TO ASK DAD IZIN TO GO BATAM! and i think all of u should noe the answer rite? YES! YES! YES!! wakakakakas! tak kisah ah i have to pay for my own expenses and the boat ride, and the performance on sunday is cancelled cos marshmallow says so. I GOT A-FULL-NO-T&C YES!! WAKKAKAAKKKAS!! happy banget!! thanks Allah:) u noe i love u truckies rite?>.<

damn short entry coz i now wanna go sleep wif a HUGE BIG SMILE ON MY FACE! please:DD

No comments: