Sunday, April 13, 2008

Yaku!!

FYRTHO OEI!!
AH..TUI TUI TUI TUI!!!

so yah...

i was supposed to blog about camp last night but i slept on the job....literally. was so very tired but what killed me last night was the banging in my brain that wouldn't stop.
effects of the aftermath of a really

BIG BANG-ED EXCELLENT CAMP!!

foc was great! truly. it lived up to its expectation. but what made it extremely special was the spirit my sub-empire group had and the friends i've made a long the way.

my sub empire group is called fyrthrox. the first reason it's called that is probably because yup! u guessed it! WE ROX!! and i tell you...i can forget almost everything. but not the feelings this camp had revealed to me. i did everything a person will do in a lifetime in 3 days time. we cheered till i lost my voice on the 2nd day yet still won't stop cheering on the 3rd day, danced hard, played harder, get my best skinnies in muddy fields, bathed in god-knows-what water, lost all sense in the world, got embraced by the largest number of people i know, cried over the loss battle but won the war at the end, and made the best friends i can never had imagined of having in a surprisingly surprising short period of time and the walls i had around me broke down everytime i laugh...and people know how much i love laughing! like the song goes...heaven is a place on earth! the spirit the team had...during the challenges and throughout the cheering and breathless running touched my soul like no one had ever before. if we had a just one more chance, i'll turn back the clock just to live through the last day of camp again...even if its only for a few more hours. i wished that the camp would never end. in a way, i guess understood what the graduates felt like yesterday. it was emotional. but then again, i could never stand a guy's tears. most probably its because those tears are the most rare and the most precious. so to all the gls who's leaving tp, i have a dedication just for you.


For all those times you stood by me
For all the truth that you made me see
For all the joy you brought to my life
For all the wrong that you made right
For every dream you made come true
For all the love I found in you
I'll be forever thankful baby
You're the one who held me up
Never let me fall
You're the one who saw me through through it all
You were my strength when I was weak
You were my voice when I couldn't speak
You were my eyes when I couldn't see
You saw the best there was in me
Lifted me up when I couldn't reach
You gave me faith 'coz you believed
I'm everything I am
Because you loved me
You gave me wings and made me fly
You touched my hand I could touch the sky
I lost my faith, you gave it back to me
You said no star was out of reach
You stood by me and I stood tall
I had your love I had it all
I'm grateful for each day you gave me
Maybe I don't know that much
But I know this much is true
I was blessed because I was loved by you
You were always there for me
The tender wind that carried me
A light in the dark shining your love into my life
You've been my inspiration
Through the lies you were the truth
My world is a better place because of YOU!!

miss fyrhto truckloads! esp my subemp. FYRHTROX!!

u guys are the greatest for giving me the best days of my life.

and to the timons!!
U"RE FREAKING BAIK CANNS??

and to zue.
like i said, I LOVE U! ALOTS!

and to ehm! ehm!
i saw u again. hurts like hell the fact i'm still invisible to u.
and the fact that what i feel for u can only grow.

and to my FAs, and GLs, especially nina, amelia, syirin, eileen, jy, ali, shep, ling yu, ruslan, farhan and many many more
you made my 3 days POWPOW!

ok. enuf mushy stuff.
as soon as my brain clear enough to remember the things we did at camp, i'll blog again. but for now....

ALL THE REST CAN GO PAISAI!!

No comments: