Monday, April 21, 2008

first day, first week, first sem.

so today's supposed to be the first day of school, officially.
but i'm not in school. not in some lecture theatre enlarging my butt size.

that's cos my weekends are now increased to 3 days instead.
through a stunning conincidence!
no lessons at all.
now who could ask for more?
i'm spared of monday blues!
alhamdullilah syukur!

so i'm supposed to update a lot.
but these few days i've been too busy.

thursday and friday was my orientation.
it was great fun lah!!
biz, biz, biz, biz-nesss!!
so business school won again!
4th time in a row some more!
and as promised by all fyrhto-ians...we're damn high there lah!
and with zue as my greatest buddy, i don't think the days could be better.
except for the fact that i missed the jam n hop on the last day due of a couple of reasons.

and there i got to know my new class an my timetable for first sem in tp.
the reactions were as followed,
oh-->wah!--> OMG!!
so yah, as you can tell, i was exhilarated even before school start.
my class people are damn funny. and we can only become more united in the years to come.
oh! before i forgot.
my class have a lot of chio-bu one! if not chio then is cute lor! (note:i'm not self-praising here ok? this is just something i noticed)
i mean like seriously, it is something you'll never expect from our A&F course lah. i won't comment about the guys lah. they are just fun and friendly people!
and my WHOLE class participated in the storm which business people had! AWESOME GILER canns?! the cans which i used to cheer was so disoriented later, ppl called me a bang-er! hahaas!
btw, i'm in 1A07. so if you're in school, don't forget to say hi! if i don't say it 1st that is. (which is most likely not gonna happen...lol)

btw, to my class people, if i forgot your name don't scold k? i'm one with stmxxxl! :X
and if you guys want the class photos (which i know you do) just ask me at msn k?
my email system is eff-ing with me right now so i can't send anything to you guys.
it'll just get sent back to me:((

maybe i'll post it here later when i free. don't know when that will be though:P

anyways, back to life. last saturday was the end ceremony cum cert presentation of mekar. held at lagun sari. the lunch was at 2.30pm. but you know lah. janji melayu.
so after the presentations and stuff the we can all eat. by that time, it was 4+ already lah!
btw, many people were there. even people who didn't attend the course:X
but it was fun!
one of the reason it was so was because my family won the most supportive family award! hahahs! we were given this huge hamper which i had to carry home.
got a backache because of it seh! but it was ok lah.
i knew, since my older bro weren't around, i had to be the next backbone of the family.

then, as we were eating there was this 2 guys who performed for us.
their original song was so nice! i asked for encore but since i was the only one who wanted it nobody cared:( but the song was good! too bad my cam broke down on me at the most unappropriate time! i did manage to get a pic of them only. even that isn't clear cos so many people were recording and taking pics them lah!

the day ended with me missing the sentosa trip with all fo people.
but i'd sacrifice one for the other.
to me, family is more important. cos, very rarely, we have this kinda things together.
besides, fyrhto have so many random outings together!
you get confused whether the outing is today or tomorrow.

then yesterday.
HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY HAKIM!!
tho you got sick on your burfday:( i pray that you'll get well soon alrite! so you can enjoy more happy times with your family and friends!!

and for the first time yesterday, my family went to warong penyet at changi!
the food there was booty-liciously good!
i tell you. the sambal there was so hot! but it was GEREKS!! hahahas
and the drink which i ordered. it was called soda gembira.
my first reaction was. *zeng!
like it taste like f&n strawberry flavour with condensed milk.
then, as you mix the whole drink it taste like 21st century bandung! damn nice lah!!
hahhahs. i'm drooling right now can? even though i just had my mum's best nasi lemak for lunch!

i think that's all for now folks. i'll post pictures on my next entry. for now, i have to prepare stuff for tomorrow's first lesson of my poly life! even though the lesson is like at 4pm! and will only end at 6. good luck to me bah! jia yous!!

No comments: