Wednesday, April 30, 2008

bad day

today's lesson starts late. cos there's e-learning. alhamdullilah.

cos if not i'm gonna die.
today's lineup of not so desirable events:
2-4: POM Lecture
4-6: POM Tutorial
6-9: Samba Percussion Orientation

so as you have guessed...i'll be tired as hell. and the only consolation prize would be what i've done yesterday.

yesterday, had lessons from morning all the way to 6. bought my books and all. saw him. twice! so on the bus, like as always, the aftermath of bombardation of feelings to my heart, made my head spin and suddenly, i have this urge to cycle. even though my body pleads for rest. but reaching home at 7.30 didn't do anything to salvage the raw, tender moment i'm having with my conflicting soul. my parent's usual habit of stopping me from doing most things which is good to me but horrendous to them was up to a limit i could stand. i kept telling me and myself to stop thinking and just let things be. in the end, i won. tears which were held back fell. and i left home feeling like a run-away kid. only with my little bro along. wanted to be alone. so only after riding hard for more than an hour did i stop and gave him and my precious bike a rest. only during that break did i open my mouth but very few words left it. during that hour's ride, my mind, body and soul came together and we saw peace. i guessed all of them wanted the same thing me, myself and i crave which is happiness. and the way to achieve that doesn't involve wallowing in sorrows of the past. hence, i hereby declare peace. i will laugh till my stomach ache. i will seek every happiness with no expectations what-so-ever. i will do it, with every concious effort, at my very best.

at this moment in my life, i want to thank zue a lot. you're the only one who understands. and i give thanks to Allah for giving me the precious gift of your friendship:) you help make each problem lighter. i promise i'll treasure this for life.

No comments: