Wednesday, January 14, 2009

WOOOOSHHHHH!!!!

so fine.
TODAY WAS A TERRIBLY WIINNNDDDYYY!!!! DAY!!!
bahahahahahhahas!
damn syiok.
imagine summer in singapore. hot and windy. wat could be better than dat?
like seriously...u wanna noe? gosh i'm so shy to say!
hahahahhahahs!

k lah. its a really really really good thing.
1) i'm starting to focus on my studies.
2) i'm lost my crush on hakim:) yay!! yesterday, he sat behind me, takde feel pon! woosh!
3) i love the fact that i really don't feel towards any guys who have the typical cute, good-looking, christiano ronaldo look. dunno why. i think cos i see too many of them ald lah. or maybe i'm part les. nah just joking. really.
4) i think i lost weight. cos the wind just almost blew me and my half kg bag OFF THE GROUND!!
i was like hanging on the the pole at the bus stand just so i wont fall when the wind blew from my back lah. wt... and i think at least half of the people who saw me today knew how the skin on my neck looks like. and i almost knocked a guy down when my tudung went up to cover my face. nasib baik dier bukan mat gangster. boleh mati seh... WAKAKAKAKAKKAKAKSS!!
5) i finally know wats wrong when i drink too much coffee. watch today's news seh u guys. facts on consumation of caffeine:
  • too much will make u hallucinate. no wonder i feel damn high dat $7-coffees day. lol.
  • too much will increase chances of miscarriage.
  • the right amount will reduce chances of getting ovarian cancer.
  • overreliance will cause muscle tremors and irritability overtime
    too much for an attention-seeker.

6) i have a new crush. just like zue with mok. and ain with ice. i think i shall call mine abu. wakakakakks! and only people who noe who he is will laugh along:)) weee...
7) bear wif me on this. i really doubting my ability to stay on with samba. not that i hate it. but sometimes i think the fun of the cca goes hand-in-hand with the people. and not that i'm saying i hate the people. but sometimes, a little mistake each time adds up to truckloads of shit in the end. so yah. i really want all those guys and girls to come back. just so u guys noe, i love u a lot. and i'm missing u guys alot alot alot!!

i need to go off now. i skip samba to study. so yah, next time people. i want to work only one day each week now please!!
BYES PEEPOS!!

No comments: