Saturday, January 24, 2009

Busy Busy BEE!

so yah. those words came up damn often during the week.
i have to say this...
I AM SO GLAD THE WEEK IS OVER!! TGIS!! (cosidering today's saturday! hahahs!)
anyways...now that that is done and over with. i shall update you about the exciting, tiring, no-sleep, rushy, not-at-all-me, week! which so coincidentally is linked to everything:D
1) we realised on monday that econs submission was on that week itself. friday, 6pm. right before
2) my FA2 CLASS TEST AND! and after Organisational Behavior (OB) presentation which
3) I SCREWED UP BIG TIME DUE TO TECHNICAL DIFFICULTY and
4) i think maybe my members would mark me down. consider me, late, absent, never do work and not a good narrator, destroying-their-hope-for-A project, and another event which made me feel the same way is
5) samba open talk and i was late-for-and-missed-everything because of
6) SIFE MEETING! which i volunteered to be in cos i like it and
7) i got a bonus from doing charity works. **see biz entrance. you'll see my face, shall i repeat that, MY FACE ON THE WALL! hahahahahahahhas! i didn't even notice till like on wednesday, when i was walking to class, rushing for FA tut. some guy was blocking my way and i walked near the wall. which i hate to do cos i can see the reflection of my fat legs. and then i saw it. IT refers to MY FACE ON THE WALL!! i stared at it like a full 3 seconds. wondered where and when it was taken, AND WHY IN THE NAME OF HEAVEN HAVE I NEVER SEEN IT BEFORE! and then it lead to
8) me being embarrased for the 3rd time that week. dont ask about the rest. btw, by the end of yesterday, i have managed to forget about it. thanks to the severe head shakes (i think i may have had a concussion) and also
9) to the journey home with ika and kenneth. imagine tp. at 8.15 pm. with a star-filled sky. and i saw orion and north star again. and a soft, moist touch of the wind. imagine titanic pose. imagine me doing that from the large digital clock to the middle of the pyramid (near mushyroom). hahahs. abih tengah feeling suddenly teringat
10) ABU. late night talks. stomach-cramp laughters and a weird, butterfly, tingly and warm feeling.

so that sums up the whole week. ouh! next week is the last lesson for freehand before i have to hand in everything on the week after. PORTFOLIO SUBMISSION! sounds damn big ah but actually nothing one. i dunno why ah, but if i do things that i like, for example, econs and art, i dun mind staying up all night, redoing it again and again, perfecting it, not cos i'm a perfectionist, cos apparently i'm half-hippie, but cos i feel joy and satisfaction in the process. kinda like laughing and living life with a smile despite hateful people around. cos i know i have twice as wonderful lovedones around. and ain and mama. who makes my life complete;) i'll be ready to die as soon as i earned back the money and love my parents have gifted to me. seriously. cos i think i've got it all. alhamdullilah! ") that emoticon was supposed to be like a smile with a lil tear. MEREPEK! with kak suhailah's accent. waakkakakaks! i going watch spongeybob now. and later got ASAD oso. i'm still waiting to buy my watch. wonder when...

No comments: