Friday, January 2, 2009

missed me?

hahahhas! weird blog post.
but anyways, how r ya guys??

i missed blogging so here i am.
so wats up? u might be wondering...
why so long never update until next year then update from my last post? lols

not that i'm bragging but life's more interesting when u update in in a whole bunch of words. hahahahs!

so anyways, i had my hols. wanted to make sure there's no more hols before i really update.
cos yah as u mite noe, my school just started dis week with the new year as another hols.
if u ask me i think its just dumb lah. mite as well give us the whole week off. but then again, maybe some missed school terribly and wanted to celebrate the new year with friends. but i don't really care u noe. the countdowns and all the loud big-banged stuff is just over-rated to me. cos i celebrated my new year over the last weekend. u mite wonder y?

its maal hijrah weekend man. i was out the whole time. hahahs.
damn fun lah. but i think most teenagers wont noe dis.
do u noe there are also 12 months in the islamic calender and the new year dis year is a new decade? see, u din noe! hahahahhs!

dis year is 1430 in islam years. the 12 months of islam (starting from the first month, and im not refering to any calender here) are
1. muharram
2. safar
3. rabilulawal (Nb. Muhammad's bdae falls on the 12th of this month)
4. rabilulakhir
5. jumadilawal
6. jumadilakhir
7. rejab
8. shakban
9. ramadhan
10. syawal
11. zulkaedah
12. zulhijah
(spelling is as i say it not the real one) hahahas.

so yah anyways. hols was packed for me. like no days were not crammed with either activities or getting well from my heavy sickness. damn bad lah. i was like super cold but its like damn hot outside. can't eat or drink for fear that i might vomit. i hate making a mess and all so yah. and bad news and good news came alternately for me. overall it was a huge roller coaster ride for me.
u wanna here bad news first i'm sure.
well.
1. i screw up my mid sems. got some of the results back. failed fa by 1 bloody mark and was scolded on the phone by ms kok. i hate lah. i think wat my friend said is true. the more hard work u put into something, the more disappointed u'll be in the end.

2. my mom got bust out. just in case u're those type who don't read or watch news, parkway health, the place where my mum work for, is like slashing people's job like crap. by the way, the way they cut people is just damn crude to me. there's work to be done there but they are cutting the people who does the job. i just hope they crash and burn soon. like...not enough money, still go buy the place to make new hospital. watever lah eh....anyways, my dad, who works for the same company also want go quit ald. find new job who don't discriminate malays who work hard on their jobs. stupid!

3. cik idah has left the country again to go back to dubai!!! without meeting me again!! wth....

4. i didn't meet up with huda or ain during the hols. damn dumb! shesshhh!

5. project submisssions are getting alot of people stressed up and i'm not feeling it. thats bad right?

6. i haven't watched twilight and yes man and another lot of movies online yet. no time!!

7. i haven't been to any ASAD training yet! i'm so hoping they'll not think me as hangat-hangat tahi ayam or something worst. like its not my fault really. saturdays are always fully booked for me. :(

8. kak janah's grandma died 2 days after i met here for the first time. how ironic is dat? like hi and bye at the same time. damn sad lah! kak janah...please be strong! i'm just a call away:)

good news now.
1. I HAD A BLAST DURING THE BBQS WITH SEC SCH PPL AND MY HOMIES!!!
miss them truckloads ald. btw, i had the family bbq during CHRISTMAS!! and i bought bdae cake and rose for mummy's bdae! like FINALLYY!!!! weeeee!! :DDDDD

2. i exercised during the hols!! YAYAYYAYAYAY!!!
but i dunno whether or not i lose weight! hahahahs! still a piggie slacking and reading i guess.

3. my new year's resolution include finishing the al-Q again and completing my religious lessons and hadis. missed too many ald seh!!

4. i met up with a lot of people i thought i'd never meet again! best giler!

5. my mum got a new job at changi with my help. i was with her throughout the entire way. from filling up the application form, to the interview, to finally signing the job contract:) see how nice i am? hehehhes

6. my biz stats paper almost got a full mark. 47/50. how close is dat man??? but i'm satisfied:))

7. my family has spend truckloads of quality time together. happy lah seh. but damn tiring ah.

8. i finally went to a full MM asrama session. never completed the whole 2 day event thing before seh. i always pangsei them on the last day. but this year, i did it!! hahahahs!

9. I FINALLY MET UP WITH A DERMATOLOGIST!~~ she said my face is ok but it takes time to heal and go back to its natural colour. its not permanent or anything that will spread so for now, i just have to bear with it being there. but i'm glad its nothing bad:))

10. my voice has changed slightly to a rocker-soft voice so if u hear another voice on the line, don't worry. it's still me. just weirder-sounding. wakkakakkakas!

11. i'm addicted to VITASOY and Pet Society now. dunno if i'm willing to break the habit. but until i find another source of amusement in life, i think those 2 are my saviours in polite society. hehehes!

k gtg my 4 pm tutorial now. i hate fridays. cos of the 3 hour long break. damn dumb!! but i'm sure u noe that ald rite. so live along. bye ppl!!

No comments: