Thursday, January 24, 2008

results, work, sleep siti!

so as you all know, i'm going to rant again. about work mostly. and this blog is dedicated to huda who misses my rants! hahahhahahh. anyway, this like one of the most rare opportunity i get in this new year to blog. too busy with work. i work full shifts you know. 10-10. if you think that's not tiring enough, imagine having to do it everyday for 9 days straight without any off! anyways, i've been from taka-tt's my old place, to bhg bugis, to isetan tm, to courts mega, and lastly to john little expo sale. i don't know what's in the bag for me but its sure been fun working with jean perry. sure, it's tiring and i've had my downs. but none of it was caused directly from jean perry. all of the staff at jean perry are so friendly and helpful. trust me. i lost my punchcard last 3 days and they cried with me and turned tm upside down to help me search for it. i've learned a lot about people. and their review about me? hahahhahahah. it's funny. they think i'm cute>.< awww, sheesh! so i practically strive everyday to do my best at doing sales and making the environment around me cheerful. i like it when people laugh. at least the time past faster. and having this promoter job, you'll pray for time to pass like a bulletseed! coz when there is no customer or no new stocks coming in, it can get really boring! like the time when i was posted to courts. damn boring you know! my job, just sit there at the table trying to sell custom-made curtains when all this time i've been selling bedsheets, pillows and cushions! and since i can't make head or tails of the promoter job at courts, i just sit there, saying i don't know to every question people ask me and take down numbers and names of customers who wants to make curtains! tough right? WRONG! too easy. malay call it,"makan gaji bute". and guess what? i'm being posted there again this weekend! wth! i HATE IT! why people say i'm dumb i have no idea! i just can't take it. sorry. i'm not one who can stay still for long on a chair. my butt will become bigger ok? besides, i can't write poetry there! although i have like all the time in the world, the chinese new year song playing over and over again at the second storey of courts is so irritating, i bit my nails just to stay sane! so fine.

in 13 more hours, o'level results are coming out. it's finally here. and i can't stop the butterflies from fluttering in my stomach as if it's the forbidden garden of adam and eve! ok so crap siti! stop it already. i'm meeting auntie hooi eng to ask for her signature on my new punchcard at bhg bugis tomorrow. a few hours before o's release. then meeting fraulein and gang for lunch before going to school for doomsday and also to return my long overdued choir blazier. shheeesh, i know. but it had to be done. after that i'll return home to deliver the results then head out again to...MEET HUDA!!! i'm picking her up from school or so we had planned. take 222 from bedok interchange. remember siti, 4.15. i've been forgetting lots of things these past few days. and i don't know if i'm being dumb or what, but these days i don't really mind myself forgiving and forgetting all of the bad deeds people do to me. whether its right in front of me or behind me. i really don't. weird huh? but i believe strongly in Allah's power to return what is given and to take back what is given. it's a lil bit like how miss karma works. like mum said, we don't have to care. karma works by itself without having need of any reminders:) cool huh? if only my brain would do as it can. too bad it can't. but at least i know my concience is clear. no matter what people call me. i don't care. i think i've matured very fast over this very short period of time. probably because of the heavy exposure to the outside world my work dictates me to having or maybe because of the entire work experience itself, where i've learnt the world is an unfair place for muslim women and therefore it has made me strive even further to study hard so i don't have to suffer under the hands of those unfair people. unfair people out there, just remember one thing. what you give, you get back. it's the painful truth. and though, maybe, you don't feel it yet, but its happening in your body, your whole entire system changing with the willpower of your very own concience. death will meet you. in the most painful manner.

Allah said there are 3 kinds of do'a that is most makbul. 1. the do'a of a person who is being sabotaged. 2. the do'a of a parent for his/her child. 3. the do'a of a person who is away(from home)

so based on those. i've prayed, and asked others to pray for me also, so that i'll have a more blessed life and so that my o'level results would great. i'm not hoping for straight As here. just wants to pass everything so i won't disappoint my parents again. i've caused them to cry once too often. it's time i repay them back with happiness. no matter how little. at least i know i've brought a smile to their face. though only once, my life would be fulfilled and i'd die with no regrets. none what-so-ever.

No comments: