Monday, January 28, 2008

life's hellhole

ok so updates on life a lil. i didn't work at courts mega for this weekend! woohoo! i know. but instead, i got transfered to... robinsons, centrepoint. wth. i hate it when i get transfered to places in the town area. huda thinks its cool and all to be working there. i don't. not now anyway. all the long hours wasted on a train ride. and i have to spend over 1hour++ on just the train trip itself. haven't include the getting ready time and all that. really now. urgh! and think about it. i don't even get enough sleep lah. reach homearound 11+, and last saturday, because of late night shopping, 12+. eat, bathe, talk, relax...2 am already. sleep, wake up at 6 for prayers, then go back sleep for what? 2 hours more? then go to work. that's like less then 6 hours of sleep lah!! i work more than i sleep people!! wth! and everyone knows how much i love sleeping. and my tired legs really require that rest. after more than 14 hours standing up at work and on the train, i don't think i can take it anymore. but guess what? my prayers had been answered. i'm going to work at john little expo sale today! woohoo! just when i wanted to give up on jean perry, it lifts my hope high enough i think i can fly! lollies. talking about sweets, i'm really starting to like the pikin plum pearls sweets. if you slow people don't know what the hell that is, please...go look around next time you're in a provision shop. it's like the hottest thing around ever since i bought it lah... its small, handy and nice. what else do you need from a sweet? that rhymes. wth siti! crap again.

i've been crapping to avoid talking about the most important thing in my life right now. JAE. to huda only, JAE is the joint admission excercise. it's to choose the next hellhole in your life after secondary education. for me, i've made up my mind for poly all my life. not even a little space for jc. i don't know why. i just hate the sound of jc and siti in the same sentence. it's weird but then again, i'm normal. so as i've said before, i don't repeat myself. lol siti. not many will get that joke. i saw it printed on some customer's tee and i thought at first sight, COCKY!! goodness. hahhahhahah. anyway, back to topic. i've chosen communication and media management at tp as my first choice. i won't regret it. i searched my soul and thanks to my family and the talk with kak norls on the train, i realised what i want comes first. my passion is in it. i'll be the best there ever was. if i got in. with the points i have, it'll be hard. but i hope i can make it in. 12 points for bz courses. 9 points for design and all the other whatnots. anyway, i've put in a wide range of choices. from accounting (my family's choice) to design to psychology to tourism management. even squeezed in early childhood education. i know. confused life. hey, that's me. it's normal. don't despise me. besides, everyone's just as bad. too bad.

anyways, 2 wierd things happened in robinsons. every supervisor said i can't work there including the back-stabber auntie there. i hate her lah. she thinks i'm dumb and makes everyone there hate me. including the nice malay kakak there. wth. god will condemn your life. everyone, except the floor manager. the floor manager gave me a thumbs up and when asked whether my dressing is acceptable he said, "why not? just because of the headwear, you want to discriminate her? it's neat and acceptable. if anyone has a problem with that, ask them to come meet me." i was like thanking him a lot, a lot and praying for his soul to be filled with happiness. i almost, almost said to the freaking auntie,"in your face!". it would have been rude. and god know's that would totally make me lose my winning chip. so that was my first backer. next, come a customer. who defended me like i'm her daughter. the wierd thing is, i didn't even help her much. i only offered to help her measure some of the bedlinens she was going to buy. common courtesy. that bloody bitch of auntie screamed and asked me what i was trying to do. i answered calmly, "helping this nice lady." she freaked out man! she said i didn't know what i was doing, that i was new and all and told me off! I WAS TRYING TO HELP MAN!! WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM?! so the customer went into my defence and told HER off. i was like, wow! seriously, thank you sister! god bless! she was like, "she was trying to help me and i really appreciate her help. i don't understand what you're thinking. why do you stop her from helping me?! what's your problem? so what if she's new? she have more courtesy to help me than you who's more experience. if i don't buy this, IT'S ALL YOUR BLOODY FAULT! ha! the cheek to scream at me like that! do you know who i am?!" i was like stunned. being in the middle of it all. wooo.... anyways, end of debacle, i saw another customer in front and went to attend to her. when i turned back, my arch angle was gone. too bad i guess. i thought of giving her a french kiss! hahahahahhaah!! thanks a lot. since then the bitch don't dare tell me off anymore. she kind of get the karma atmosphere around my body. lollies. but she still bitches and complains about me. too bad good luck sides with me. you're too mean. even to customers you sound evil. if i was one, i'll ask for your termination asap! like huda said, RIP MAN!!

so that was it. thanks for listening. actually, thanks for reading. crap ica. go to sleep la. work at 12 you know and you don't even know where to go later. >.<

No comments: