Saturday, August 30, 2008

Spring Cleaning

My house is under-going through cleaning:)
always bad news for me cause my chores suddenly go triplefold. sheessh...

anyways, right now i'm planning the look of my new room.
need to find out the colours, the contrast, the new arrangement of furnitures, lots to throw away for sure. hehe!
that will mean 2 things.
1) i'll be tired as hell this few days
2) i gonna get new stuff:) bestnye!

today got kenduri. dunno if i wanna go or not.
bro went for an interview for a job he didn't know he applied for.

ouh! i forgot the most important reason for blogging.

i'm damn angry and sad! my period just came!
like 2 days before puase! WTH!!
sobbing here*
coz i need to complete the first 50 pages of the quran by the first week.
if not cannot finish.
and considering it, i have more to do during the fasting month.
Allah give me strenght please:)

k bye^.^
p.s u like the songs i just put up? hehehs. nice rite?

No comments: