Friday, August 29, 2008


OLA!!

long time no blog. miss lah. k fine, i miss everyone.*dush dush!*

miss zue, kak norls, huda, ha..(oops), samba people, gile2 people, nass people... waaaa!
and most of all, i've been missing you.
yes, my life. you. heheh, jangan kembang eh!
rite now,
i feel bubbling happiness. i feel cherished and loved.
i love my family. and friends. and most of all Allah.
thank you for everything. i'm blessed because of you. love you;)

on that note, i might not blog everyday.
and no brenda, call me time and again, i won't come to work.
i'm too busy enjoying my life.

well, not enjoy, enjoy. but content.
even with this stupid nose sneezing blood again.
and my body not stopping to warm itself.
yeah. i'm sick. but i think i'm better now:)
i've been a pig. not that i'm gloating.
sleep. eat. read comics. blow nose. sleep. thats the cycle.
intend to break it today.
cos tomorrow's teacher's day.
no link. k fine.

wait, got leh. cos garfield's my number 1 teacher:) wakakaka!

ouh, saturday got kenduri arwah. i miss the old guy already.
i din tell you yet. the only guy i've ever called atuk died last friday.
he died thursday nite. sedih seh. i went over as soon as my paper ended.
he's kak norls grandad. somehow, he's related.

you know what make it even more sad?

his immediate family members came strolling in,
after his body was brought over to Darul Gufran mosque for prayers. wt..

death is the topic these few days. and ghosts.
like wth... i do ghost. but yeah, sometimes i wish i don't.

amalina, ain and me went popeyes yesterday. at airport T1. damn nice:)
the food, the environment, the long talk, the laughing:)
save the part where i felt like my nose was frozen ice. literally.
cos the moment we got onto the "sauna" cargo lift, my nose just started bleeding. dumn luck.
today's plans were cancelled. no ikea. no courts. no giant:( only rain.
when are you gonna get painted and decorated 19-year old room?
but then again, day was not wasted:)
considering i slept half of it off, and i read garfield comics which were highly motivating.
and i finally fed my pets. then i watched malay dramas at tv3.

this one is very good:) that coming from me, its a must-not-miss.

then there's dendam.
haven't finish watching all but then i think the story line not as fun as kekasihku seru.
kekek ah:P
eh btw rite, my exams went well.
i'm hoping no sub paper.
so i can enjoy puase and holidays in peace.
and daddy got a new job:) so proud lah.
he working as a medical officer assistant or something.
well, basically, he drives the ambulans and fixs stuff:) u noe how great that is? fuyoh.
make way world, a new hero is on the way>.<
and i think my hormones raging up again.
stupidity have a way of making me follow its footsteps.
sheesh.
k bye:)

No comments: