Friday, March 21, 2008

FUN DAY OUT!

so just now went out again:)) the WHOLE FAMILY WAS THERE!! guess where we went? PASIR RIS BEACH!! for what purpose? PICNIC LAH! when you're in my family, every outing when we have food+fun+me=GREAT, GREAT DAY!! jk,jk:) nevertheless, today was the best day in this whole week!!

1st reason, the statesquo between mum and me is set back to the normal pace. she seems to have forgiven me. claps*claps*. alhamdullilah. i hope this keeps up. coz school doesn't start in 3 weeks time!

2nd reason, we WENT PICNIC! FOR THE 1ST TIME THIS YEAR!! so, i'm glad and thankful;) this outing was long overdue i tell you!

3rd reason. wanna guess what? it's something i fell in love with just last week.
SITI WENT CYCLING AGAIN!! YAY!! i must get my own bike soon:))

4th reason, IT IS THE BEACH! WHAT DO YOU EXPECT?! :D

5th reason, today IS A PUBLIC HOLIDAY! MY MOOD ALWAYS GO BOOM! besides, yesterday was a meaningful day. so today, its happiness day:) no worries...not for today. like what mr. linderman said, "for a meaningful life, one is condemmed to his past and obsessed about his future. for a life of happiness, one have no care in his past or future, only the present," wise words don't you think?

6th reason, i had never laughed as hard as i did today. from the beach all the way home. and watching pesta! pesta! pesta! and anak mami doesn't help!! my stomach still hurt. and the worst part is, i don't know what tickled my funny bone. i'll laugh at absolutely everything! not that it's any different from any other days of my life. BUT TODAY IS SPECIAL!

7th reason, my body feels worn out but my spirit's flying so high it'll take some time before it goes down. so...don't bother call me down from 7th heaven:)) i'm lovin it!

i'll end at 7. its a lucky number. besides, i am at the 7th storey of heavens right now!! :))hehe.

i'll not talk about yesterday or what is about to happen tomorrow. i'm living a life of happiness today remember? lols.

so farewell fellow earthlings. maybe i'll come back down to earth later.*siti sounds like she's an astronaut! hehe. like what kak suhailah said, chiao pao!!

No comments: