Monday, March 1, 2010

&& i seriously tot today was gonna be one of those days.

hey world. i got a call. one of the shortlisted sales rep at your service. i think this might be one of the jobs i'm gonna stay with. just when the pockets slowly burning through. hehes. and as usual. my 2-cents worth:

"Oxygen" by Colbie Calliat

I came apart inside a world made of angry people
I found a boy who had a dream
Making everyone smile
He was sunshine
I fell over my feet
Like bricks underwater


How am I supposed to tell you how I feel
I need oxygen

Chorus:
Oh baby if I was your lady?
I would make you happy
I'm never gonna leave, never gonna leave
Oh baby I will be your lady
I am going crazy for you

And so I found a state of mind
Where I could be speechless

I had to try it for a while
To figure out this feeling
This felt so right
Pull me upside down to a place
Where you've been waiting

chorus

And you don't wanna keep me waiting
Staring at my fingers feeling like a fool

chorus

Tell me what you want,
Baby tell me what you need

Anything I ask baby give it to me
Baby give it to me, give it to me

I came apart inside a world made of angry people
I found a boy who had a dream
Making everyone smile

when will it be right love?

No comments: