Saturday, August 15, 2009

BooM !

allow me to update juz a bit on life kays.
i noe so many people dying to noe.

so yah. bloco NDP as ended but weekends are still packed for me.
btw, the day was awesome kay. i want upload pics, 500+ & still counting but FB has been effed up these few weeks so yah i dunno when i gonna do it anymore. but i'll keep trying ah.

heh!~ guess wat. it's all over. no more eyecandies for me. no more non-stop giggles over bloco-rians stupidity and no more practices after school. there isn't even school anymore. yeap, last day tday. woke up early, went 9 am lect, skipped my last CAS tut cos i forgot and then i dunno my results now~ ass! went final biz finance and was super pissed that my class was crashed and the first thing i said, "cher change class". i was thinking about others first. like wt~ i was the one without seat and i had to think bout others. typical siti. ouh yah! end off the day wif a bang; met alfiah!! woots! and went to kampong glam for raye light up. well, i need to rep my kelompok wat and besides, when im at geylang tmr for the light up i wont be able to become audience. ZZZ=D

i missed the rice walk thing, went for awesome silat training, well, i skipped part of the running cos stomach was wicked, but then, it was still awesome cos for the 1st time ever, I'vE BrOkeN mY SpArRinG vViRgiNity! hell yeah!~

my 50% course grades for all subjects are below B. * wow! shocking rite. all C and below. and next friday is my first exam paper ald. LEGAL! great~ *that was sarcastic btw.

k lah i dowan be so negative. so the positives now. i got A for PHOTOG!!! like`HONOURED NYE!!' just so u noe, my cher asked me send her my design rational and the actual photos cos she say, "its a very good example" WOAHHH!~~ eh kembang eh! k more positive. i've made many2 friends. new ones in school, nur ikhwan ppl and most surprisingly, from my weekend events. ade jeeeee~ none stop seh. i dun even noe when im going to be able to put off ANY of my weekends just to sleep. miss afternoon naps like shit. miss being at home anytime before 10 during weekends. miss being home. alot! sometimes, when i look back, i realise so much time has been spent outside seh. just to name some of the events i've gone to for the whole year would make my head spin. i can't differentiate one weekend from another, cos every week same routine. off early morn, back late at nite. hahs.

but im enjoying life lah. Allah's been nice. really. my life is BALANCE. content. full. complete. thanks to all who makes it so. even those not around me like ain sis. she's always here in my heart. just like alfiah and fanah and huda. miss huda loads seh. and tmr's another kenduri im gonna miss. and another ASAD prac missed. it's the last one btw. wt~

k lah. final thoughts for tday, bloco was great. jem girls were fun for the parts when they were actually there. other non-performing bloco-rians were awesome photo junkies. tell u ah. all my friends SUPER PHOTOGRAPHIC! tts y i prefer taking their photo then my own;) and im not pretty at all so yah~ skin improving since last 3 months but it has a bad scar now. the scar that will only be covered up by my ear-to-ear "nadiah's mega watt smile" and laugh. how ironic.ZZ!

No comments: