Monday, July 6, 2009

anger serves no purpose

i'm trying to make myself believe that little statement on the top.
cos right now i'm so angry at the what could have beens instead of being thankful for what i really have. so just to piss it out on the blog a little since no one will ever want to listen to bitching siti.

1) i'm really angry at this someone. this someone whom i tot is as lazy and slacker as me has just made me into a complete and utter fool in front of all SIFE people, whom i must say, i hold dear to me, partly because they respect me for being NOT STUPID and AWESOME. and he had just crushed that respect by saying "huh?" with that face then saying, "you have no idea what we're talking about". as if im so dumb cos i was sitting right next to them but was apparently out of earshot for this someone. and if thats not enough, this person had to slam me down by winning the student academic awards. so much for being "slack" and "dont give a damn" huh? shit u ah. damn this someone. i hope god will make u suffer and die later. after u've married a horrid bitch and live a life out of your rich ass parent's money and feel like ur the complete jerk u really are. cos honestly i tink, ure nothing behind that "im too good for the world" mask u put on everyday. having fake friends, laughing at a stupid lame joke with that clique of yours right in front of my face and making sarcastic joke on me. fine. go ahead and do it. see if i care. stupid bimbotic effer.

2) im really angry at this group of people whom i tot were my friends. whom i tot would call on me should there be any important events that's gonna happen as group. apparently, i wasnt even invited to the camp, much less the barbeque afters and even much lesser offering me to purchase the team tee u all made which looks awesome btw. just in case u have already forgotten me cos of some new faces which decides to appear and makes me less me, fine. im always not there anyway right...why bother. just so u noe, i breaks my heart, seeing you guys so happy without me. like im not wanted anyway. like im not part of u. sooner or later, im gonna walk towards one of u and u'll be asking, u're part of this group? really? like when, just only? double effer. so much for travelling all the way to bloody red line since the start of the year till the start of ndp prac huh? nyeah~

3) im really angry at myself for sleeping away 1 whole good day. Y? cos i havent slept that good in the past 3 months, since school start. Y? cos it rained and the weather was super awesome to not be wanting to sleep in. Y? cos i tot well, school works gonna get done at night anyways. and now im here blogging when i have so much assignments to get done. damn it man! urgh!!~~

No comments: