Tuesday, June 16, 2009

judge me II

so apparently, i slept off while blogging then the bitch had to take away the internet for abit but im back now. so...AMACIAMMMM!!! i feel great today. like Allah finally gave me something fulfilling to the soul.

4) throughout the whole entire time you havent seen me, my face has gone bad to worse;/ word of precaution, if u see something strange on it like extra fats on the sides or cheetah spots out of nowhere, DON'T REMIND ME! k thanks=D

5) i have 3 group projects, submission is by 1st week of school reopen. and i don't think my group will make it. we haven't even started. like we're starting this thursday. when everyone is FREE. as if that's gonna happen. shessh...

6) im working on a couple of projects of my own, for BOE and APEL its done. the ones left are ideation drawings, cleaning up the mess i made and doing a disk defrag on my brain. cos seriously, i think its starting to work damn slow. not enough memory space. not enough brain juice. hahas!

7) im looking for new eyecandies and crushes kay. u want yourself to be included, check out my daily schedule. then can crosspaths wif me! hahas. jkjk. like even i dunno wats gonna happen during the day. too many events occuring all at once and my directions are constantly changing! like one minute to purple line, the next im travelling all the way to pioneer. just in case u dunno where's that, it one of the new train stops. right before joo koon. yeap..that screwed! lols!

8) i've got a lot of catching up to do studies wise. cos basically, i suck at going for morning lectures and esp if you need to print and read notes for it, don't expect me to do it. and then there's the teacher-no hope student pep talk. i just wished i was still oblivious but im not. damn! so now its time to buck up and considering i've lesser than a quarter of my holidays left, i better start digging up my books from the graveyard underneath my bed and start practising accounts again. i realised, while i was at the Tent, im one of the few lucky ones being given the opportunity and while the money's in the shoe, why not grab it right anne? hehes:)

9) speaking about luck, today i feel so bersyukur!! i was SUPER LUCKY i tell u. remember how noob shit i am at directions? well apparently today im like the travel guru.

i was from the Tent opposite SR JC rite? then anne needed to meet the intern from jane goodle for an interview at NUS law faculty!! you noe...the old building? the one that used to be SMU...yah that one. i oni noe how to go to NUS the clementi campus and i was like shocked i could actually make my way there to HELP ANNE! hahahs. talk about irony huh...so yah, we got there by lesser than an hour, not counting the part where we had to walk uphill to the s'pore botanic gardens building to get to jane goodle institute. wanna noe why? cos apparently, i seem to have a magnet about me today, to ATTRACT all the RIGHT buses. and thank god it was all SMRT buses! well except for 1, but that bus was special cos it went through orchard road and we needed to get down at douby which was easy. i tell u, SMRT bus arh, all got the sign of the bus stop name inside the bus! so convenient! then i met 2 cuzzies today! first was kak norls, who apparently was on the same way home as me, then going down at tamp mrt, i saw kak nani! lame seh tak jumpe dier, i was like shocked to see her. can you believe i actually apologized to her cos i tot i bumped into a STRANGER? hahahahs! kekek sak. went shopping and lucky again, GOT COTTON ON SALE! and i FINALLY get to buy my white cotton shirt at $10 ONLY! hahs. in the end, SUPER2 day lah. outings wif kak norls always awesome pe.

10) im addicted to MJ12 now. so my phone hotline is now stretched to 3 am everyday. and more often than not, i find myself lack of sleep during the day. like 4 freaking hours of sleep each day + all the early morning calls for events + not forgetting the never-gonna-be-at-home during the evenings and late afternoons, i tell you, one of these days, if im too tired, i'll go out wearing my pjs just so i can sleep comfortably in the bus seh. shessh!

kk. dats all. the rest u can ask me personally k. dah penat type. hahas=D

No comments: