Monday, June 9, 2008

hey. just came back from work. had dark mocha frap. damn nice. now i'm high:S
met a new girlfriend, liyana.
i swear i respect her like truckloads lah.
met david ang, new sales rep.
bernerd left jp already and david replaces him.
i swear he makes me think so much about life my head spins.

works been great & sian. everyone left. the part-timers lah. all dowan work already. wt...
last 2 days' rain sucked. i left a pool of water around my shoe as i left the mrt. wadya think?

i don't know what to do for the csa project.
i don't know when to do the pom and comm skills project.
i don't know why i need to do the econs project.

life screws you at the worst time.

i enjoy for the whole full week first lah k?
later i come back from batam then talk:)
in the mean time, i off to watch kungfu panda and soak my tired legs in warm water and eat my chocolates...

btw, don't miss me while i'm gone. sheesh>.>

No comments: