Sunday, June 1, 2008

boxed up

so yah. hello people.
i've a couple of apologies to make first and formost,
1) to the people who were affected by the damned viruses.
2) to my classmates and friends, i know i can be a bitch sometimes and my mood swings are damn wierd...i truly am sorry. i'm learning and working to be a better person each day.
3) to myself. i've denied you so much these few days. including the indulgence of sleep and chocolates and time to relax.

blaming no one. just a victim of time...

i'll be back this thursday to blog. :)

maybe i should break to you some good news before i leave. i know this is very anti-climax but...
1) i'm going to Batam for holiday!
2) i got 14.5/15 for CSA! damn proud lah!
3) i got 3 weeks supply of chewing gum the last time i went out of this country.
4) i've learn to balance wants and needs:)
5) i've learn to improve myself. YAY!
6) MAN U ROCKS MY ASS!
7) i've completed all assignments with the best of my efforts:P and i think its not substandard!
and lastly,
8) i've managed to make myself forget. even things which i don't think i could. and it wasn't under anyone's pressure! glad can?

peace people. and wish me lucks for my mid-sems. i wish to do well:)

No comments: