Wednesday, February 6, 2008

gong xi fa cai!! xin nian kuai le!! ang pau na lai!!

ok. enuf speaking chinese. wishing all my employers and friends and customers a marvelous new year!! may your life be filled with prosperity happiness and joy! woots!! and thanks jean perry boss a lot alot for the truly red hot ang pau! i still can't believe i got my first ang pau while working for jean perry:)) just makes it harder for me to quit later. anyways...

ok updates siti. i got my pay. it's a lot for the 1 month i've worked. considering i had a week break in between coz i got fired then got hired...again! and to cik muk, thanks a lot! for everything. but i must say what you have given is too much for me to handle. next time i see you, i'll return you half of what you have given me.

anyways, yesterday kecoh kat ck tangs. ends up they don't allow me wear my tudung. rot in hell please and thank you?! so bernerd helped organise me to be stationed somewhere else. turns out i'm back where i used to work at. this weekend, i'll be at bugis bhg people. see you there. please pay me a visit. it's dead boring there lah can? so yesterday bernerd told me to stay there at tangs all the way to closing. my feet was aching ah. i hate counter jobs. you have to wear everything smart and proper and the pumps i wore hurt my poor feet. no matter how small the heels were. i hate wearing them. i'm comfortable with sneakers man. i don't care ah. later at bhg i'll wear my sneakers with my black polo and skinnies. scold ah. i not scared. others can wear, why not me?? not happy is it? this company's mine you noe. if not, it won't be called be here for good things. it'll be, be here for bad things and BHB doesn't sound as nice. crap siti. then bro went over so i asked him borong the chocs that were on sale there. meiji biscuits rocks! esp the chocs flavour!! weeeeeeeeee! i'm high on coco. sorry:) then since today i had half day, and everyone's free in the evening, i asked everyone out on an outing...for food! KAK ICA BELANJE OK!! set. everyone was hyper. biase ah makan free, sape tak happy? i just got my gaji oso. so why not? its like we went out for a family reunion dinner seh. damn fun:)

and guess wat happen on the way back? i was laughing so hard cos mum broke wind at the ica building and mum also laughed and ended up everyone was laughing right in front of all the officers there. kekek seh. lols. and i couldn't stop laughing all the way to the lavender mrt station. i think what made it so funny was the fact that mum was so silent and my bro was talking and talking suddenly....atomic bom! hahhahahs. sorry. i'm being mean. bad siti! then when we reached pasir ris mum wanted to top-up her card and guess who i saw then? my old crush. actually... it wasn't too long ago. but when i saw him, i was like, "hot guy. too bad siti." i wasn't even interested to stalk him all the way home. where's your sense of adventure siti? shut up concience! i just realised the world is still too big and if i start falling for every guy along the streets, i won't get to explore the whole world. that's not fair now is it? so...anyways:)

i was supposed to tell you something. but i forgot what. if i remember then maybe i'll blog about it tomorrow ok? now i need to read the overflowing mails i have and catch up on some of my zzzzs. tomorrow need go exercise and have fun. i've been unfair to my body. so tomorrow, maybe i'll give myself a facial and a foot scrub also:) luxury babes.... if you feel that you're jealous of my life, well, you should be. lols:)

No comments: