Thursday, September 10, 2009

=D

tday marks the 1st day of iftaring outside. with fusion. right after silat. weirdly, im not exhausted or even a lil sleepy. kay 2 reasons. 1. im an owl since the start of ramadhan anyway. 2. im happy right now=)
090909.

and friday is last day of sambateria's practice. i really dunno if i should go.
dad would be pissed. but i havent gone for ANY PRACTICES! god~ help me. make me dream something. make this path clearer for me please. guide me through. cos i need you now. more than ever.

k anyway, i submitted my silat logo and its UP! vote for it kay! hehes! altho i must say, the others look super awesome too so it'll be tough to get voted in ah.

k ah. gtg pray now. lailatuqadar coming soon. too soon. omgggg, im not ready!

P.S i didn't spar at training tday! huahuahua~ and im glad tt training's on mon, wed & fri. need to lose these pounds man! wakakakas! siti dah gemok seh. nanti raye baju tak muat~ *dies!


No comments: