Thursday, February 26, 2009

END OF ME!!

HELLLOOOO!!! omfg i super uber duper miss u guys!! waaaa!! hugs**


so k i update. lots of stuff going on all at the same time next week. and my plans for the weekends are just awesome nak mampos k? WOOTS. AND HUDA'S BDAE CELEBRATION TMR!! i hope she tak cancel. COS I SERIOUSLY MISS MY ONE AND ONLY HOTCHICK CUZZIE pleasee!!

i want watch movie. and shopping. and burn every single notes. the only thing that prevents me from doing so is this:

i'm tired of redoing this all over again! so yah...i'm keeping it. except for that one piece of colourful OB notes which i have already burned! bahahahahs! too bad. and thanks zue for reminding me. later when i get back my results then i complete the task! btw! I LOVE ZUE'S CLIQUE!!!! COOOLLLSSSS and gerek-neesss! i swear i have not laughed till my stomach hurt for a long time. then they came and broke the spell at BK. hahahs:)

ouh check out the small abu card! my motivator when im tired from studying at 3 in the morning. hahahs! :DD

and alfiah. i understand u totally. seems i was in that same position just a few years back so i totally get u. if all this work out, who knows u'll be another one of my sis:) from another mother and father that is. bahahahs.

ouh yah. my holidays are filled up with trainings. i oso dunno for what. but its gonna be uber busy. and this weekend is awesome. COS rite, on sunday...I GOING TO M"SIA's LONGEST BRIDGE!! for morning walk!! can u believe? we setting off rite after subuh in order to catch the sunrise. hopefully seh! cos i'm really in need of fresh air. esp after all the smells (to ain..BAU BERDENGUNG!! WAKAKKAKAs! k inside joke sorry!).

and if i free im gonna post up lots of pics next post. on my 123th post. awesome kape!!! hahahas

LOVES U TRUCKIE BABEY!!! k bye! :)

No comments: